CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18

A Violent Little Child, I was

Funny, I just remembered what my first ambition was.

TO BE A GANGSTER. A bang ganger, whatever. And that was when I was about 5-7. I'd look at people I hate and I'd say, "I'll burn your toy." Maybe you could say I was more of an arson because I played with fire once and almost burnt my house down. I remember playing with matches and almost lighting up the bed with fire.

Then when I was 12, I wanted to be a loan shark. I don't really know why but I guess I just wanted to be one.

A few years later, after playing certain violent games, I decided that I wanted to either be in the Mafia or the Yakuza. I always had this love story going on in my head too. That I was some punk or rookie in this Mafia/Yakuza business and it had something to do with falling in love with the top dog, the Boss. Maybe that's why they don't recruite females to join the Mafia. We are "compassionate". Which is rather true because I really cannot bring myself to killing a poor innocent little FLY. Haha... I am so not eligible to be in the Mafia.

Right now, I wanna either be an arson or a murderer. I liked them Jack the Ripper stories. It scared the crap out of me but it was nice reading about it. If I was a murderer, I'd arrange them bodies in a weird.... WAIT, I shouldn't be telling this.

0 comments: