CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21

What Am I?

There are times when I sit back and just have flashbacks. While doing that, I'd go, "What in the green dairy farm was I thinking?!"

I guess you know, it's true what they say. Some people tend to talk before they think. Which is me. I never really had this brain operate for communications. Secondly, I have no idea why people are so... sensitive. Like yeah, okay, maybe I'm the only laid back person on Earth but I do have hurt feelings and those feelings appear when other people are hurt. Well, most of them time. Depends on who.

It's funny really. Everyone's the same. We keep saying, "Look out for the good side of her and ignore the bad." But looks like everyone forgets the good side as soon as the bad side peeks out into this cruel world.

I was once a faithful Christian, went for cathecism classes (And I still do actually.) and learnt Holy things. And for the first time, I really think that I need some of that Holy lessons smothered onto me. Maybe I'm unconscious of what I do or say but I tend to say the wrong things at the wrong time. Poor, dear old me. I sometimes have no idea what I had said.

I guess as everyone sees my bad sides, I see it as nothings. I guess that's how crooks feel. While people accuse and hate them for stealing, he feels happy doing so. It's complicated how this world works. I can't even figure out what loci is.

0 comments: