CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12

Hmm...

It's exams and I have no idea what to do. Studying? Nah... I don't feel like it. I remember being more stressed out for my topical test. Dang.

I've got lots to study and I'm just bumming around downloading songs. If my dad knew about this, I'm dead. I guess I should start with BM. Move on to Moral. Then KHB. Read a little about PSV and read a lot for PJK.

Okay okay. I best do a schedule.

Today (Sunday) - BM, Moral, PJK, PSV, KHB and Sejarah.
Monday - PJK, PSV, KHB, Sejarah.
Tuesday - Sejarah, Geography.
Wednesday - Geography.
Thursday - Geography and Science.
Friday - Sivik, Science and Maths.
Saturday - ditto
Sunday - ditto
Monday - Maths and Science
Tuesday - Maths and Science.

Okay. I feel better now. I like to have things straightened out. I don't like to not know what's happening. xD

0 comments: