CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23

I Might Be Retarded! x)

If you can see this, then congratulations! You are my "Top Few People Who I Actually Sort of Trust".

Well, okay, here's what happened.

Today, this caroling people came over to my house to, well, carol and stuff and then it was so lively (but very long) and lovely so it was pretty cool.

And now, ENTER, weird-but-cute guy. He's baby faced, plus.

Yeah, and so it started right at the water dispensing contraption. He stood right next to it, while everyone was in line, getting orange juice. So I was at the back of the line, last. So when it was finally my turn, he went for it at first and then he saw me and he was like, "Nah you go." And I said, "Nah, s'alright, you go first." And then he went to pour the OJ into the cup and handed it to me. *smiles, an unbearably cute smile*

Then I was like, "Okay, thanks. *smiles, a weird lopsided smile*

Then I went off and hung around my mom, which are near the boys (and that cute one too). He was staring at me, and I'm sure of it this time because when I stole a 7 second glance at him, he didn't turn away. He just stared back. And then he loudly said, "HELLO!" just to catch my attention but I was being mean (because I am sick) and walked right on. And I am sure of that too because he reaaaaaally stood out of the crowd and went on tip toes just to be tall enough to say a great heartly "Hello." And I even stole a super quick glance just to make sure. And then I started snapping random pictures around, hoping that one of them actually included him it in. Well, screw, mission failed. So whatever, I just ignored that for a while. :D

Then! It was time to leave. :(

Yeah, and he was like the last one to leave too. LOL Anyways,

Everyone went onto the bus and then, ahahahaahaha! THE BUS GOT STUCK! It wouldn't move no matter how many times the driver restarted the bus! Well well well. >:D

So, I became this ultra-busy body freak and went "WHAT HAPPENED WHAT HAPPENED?"

I went to get in line to push the bus and he went, "Hey, ladies move aside, men will do this job." And I was like, "Excuse me? (offended)" He thought I didn't understand and said it in terribly bad english and I was like, "Hey, I am also strong okay?" AHAHAHA Now that I think of it, that was a very stupid thing to say.

Then everyone started to push the bus, which actually DID move. (JESUS *cough cough*)

So yeah, then everything went fine, everyone left and yeah, that's the end of that. :D

0 comments: